I think I may of made this suggestion before, but I will try to make it simple.

I think that one of the most simple ways to make a true Private Conferencing system is with access tags (or keys). When a Admin setup a board as a Private Conference they will not only set the "Security Level" but will set that boards Read/Write access tags. This can be done with a simple letter system. The letters work a key or tag that give the user write on that board.

Board Title: Sample1
Security Level: 50
READ: AA
READ/WRITE: BA

Board Title: Sample2
Security Level: 50
READ: AB
READ/WRITE: BB

Then the Admin can edit a users Access Tags (or Key Ring) field and enter the letters correct for he writes.

AccessTags: AA, BB

With the above tags a user with a <font color=red>Security Level 50</font color=red> will have <font color=green>read</font color=green> access to board sample1 and <font color=green>read/write</font color=green> access to sample2. If a user has <font color=red>Security Level 50</font color=red> and none of the matching access tags they will not have access to the boards.

I do think this would be a simple way of handling Private Boards and it should not be hard to add to WWWThreads.
-Ken Torbeck <font color=blue>WWW.INFOSITE.</font color=blue><font color=red>ORG</font color=red> Special Needs & disAbilities Info. Center