OK. I almost completely understand the setup, but you make one statement that brings
me back to my former state of confusion. I'm referring to when you state:

"If a user is in a group that does not have read privileges for a certain board (either by not
being allowed or by being specifically denied) then they will not be able to see that board."

Hypothetical: I have two groups: Doctors and Patients, each with it's own private board . The
Doctors group does not have access to the Patients' board and the Patients group does not
have access to the Doctors' board. I have a doctor who specializes in doctor-patient interactions
and I want him to participate in both boards. Can I just add him to the patient group so he will
be in both the Doctor and Patient groups and have access to both boards, or do I need to create
a third group of people who can access both boards? I would much prefer the former because
it's far more flexible and less time consuming. Having to create a new group every time I want
to give someone a unique set of permissions would create a tremendous amount of work for me
as an administrator. I'm guessing that I misinterpreted what you said again. ;-)

EdR