Hmmm, not much suggestions lately. I feel it is time to suggest features for 6.6

The following features I would like to see in version 6.6 are:

• Sub-Forums
  • Spider-friendly user proflie pages (in 6.5, only the forums and threads have a spider friendly URL)
  • If a user does not have permission to use Remind Me, Notify Moderator, and e-mail post; those icons should removed instead of showing an unclickable icon
  • If a user does not have permission to use the features in the user profile (send a PM, add to address book, show all user's posts, and ignore user); those buttons should be removed instead of grayed out
  • In the forums, when there is no previous or next pages, the previous and next buttons should not display at all rather than being grayed out
  • Show a navigation bar with a globe, city, house, and thread icon that goes down to thread level. Idea from The Highway discussion board
  • Add a users online window to the main index and the forums that displays the users browsing the main index or forum
  • Since 6.5 uses a new way of searching, there should be another refinement. In 6.6, the search results should be in numbered pages.
  • Add a new e-mail UBBCode in the form of Email Me
  • Make Reply With Quote quote usernames in the form of "Originally Posted by (user)"
  • Add a pagination routine for pages in the user list
  • In threaded view, put the entire thread box into a scrollbar window. This would be ideal for long threads.