Well that was sweet.
I opened a ticket to have my account on midphase moved to a new server that runs MySQL 5 and PHP 5
I had an account that allowed up to 250 MySQL databases, but now days they only allow 3 and charge for anymore than that.
On the new account the counter is back to the default of 3. I chat with support and they say nothing they can do as it's a yearly charge for them. I call Billing and the girls puts me on hold and says she has to talk with the Manager.
I hear him in the back ground "How do you spell it" KiXhelp .... He say hey I know him give me the phone. He actually uses KiXtart and has a tech give me unlimited. When I signed up for the account originally they were not charing a yearly fee for databses like that. That was cool.
Not that I'll use more than a few, but the idea of them taking them away was a bummer, and the fact this Manager knew my site by name was cool.
.