I object entirely, I don't want an email being sent to me as a mass mail to allow others recievingf it to see my email address... think of automated bot registrations; can you say "look, i'm feeing your emails to bot traps" anyone?
Huh? Classic worked that way - did you have a problem with it then??

If a member reports a post, all Mods for that forum get a copy of the email. Great. But before, we (the Mods) could see all the recipients of that email. Now we can't.
I have no idea what you mean -- in this case -- about "mass mail" or "automated bots" or
your own Mods seeing your email address. We're talking about Notify (Report a Post) aren't we??
Who else receives it besides those you already trust (Mods)??
When someone reports a post, and I know all the Mods assigned to that forum received it, why can't I see their email addresses so I can hit Reply to talk to them -- without going thru extra steps to look up their email addresses and all that anyway? BCC defeats that purpose. If you don't trust your own Mods with your email address -- you can use a generic forum email address y'know -- then why are they Mods?
When I reply to the reporter directly, of course I copy all the Mod addresses into the BCC -- but that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about the email notifications sent to the Mods (only) from Threads.
--
And yes, I think an email should go out for
every report, not just the first one, for reasons I already explained.
