Originally Posted by Gizmo
After this I visited my forums and saw the Russian characters replacing "advanced", I then typed in a string to search for (on my forums at UGN I did "playstation") and clicked advanced, the search completed and data showed as expected.
I can do it too. That is not the problem. The problem is when you leave the search field blank and press the 'advanced' button. This action is supposed to take you to the advanced search screen, like it does for this forum. After replacing the string in question with Russian characters, the 'Advanced' button gives you an error instead of taking you to the advanced search screen with search field left blank.

Basically 'Advanced' button starts to act like 'Go' button for some mysterious reason.

Thanks.

P.S. I just realized that you did recreate the bug. The thing is that when you click the 'Advanced' button, no search should be performed. Clicking this button is supposed to take you to the search screen. The fact that clicking the button did the search for you shows that it started to act like 'Go' button, which is not right and that is what I am talking about.

Last edited by Roman2007; 03/28/2007 9:25 AM.