Sorry I'm banking on this topic again. I just have my new version 7.1.1 running open to all users now and the complains of this missing function is getting bigger and bigger.
I would say almost 100% of my every day users, the ones who post most, are missing the "last 24 hours posts" "Last 48 hours Posts" "last 7 days posts" on the new forum.
They are users that respond in many different topics, all day long and the way to track topics doesn't show the info they are looking for in a topic they may want to respond/check.

Would be any way to have at least a screen showing the last 24 hours posts in the same way it was on version 6.x?

The calling lines were like below, I try to make it work on the new version 7, but it's not:
--------------------
<a href="{$config['phpurl']}/dosearch.php?Cat=0&Forum=All_Forums&Words=&daterange=1&newertype=d&newerval=1&Limit=25&fromsearch=1">
{$ubbt_lang['PAST24']}
</a>
|
<a href="{$config['phpurl']}/dosearch.php?Cat=0&Forum=All_Forums&Words=&daterange=1&newertype=d&newerval=2&Limit=25&fromsearch=1">
{$ubbt_lang['PAST48']}
</a>
|
<a href="{$config['phpurl']}/dosearch.php?Cat=0&Forum=All_Forums&Words=&daterange=1&newertype=d&newerval=7&Limit=25&fromsearch=1">
{$ubbt_lang['PAST7']}
</a>
---------------------------

Thank you