Sometimes you get a spam email that is just too good to pass up! wink

-------------------------
Aloha, my gentleman

This letter is of great importance. I am here in order to build my own Planet which will be called a Planet of Love. My future family will live there. Maybe it sounds stupid, but I am serious at present time. I have serious and firm intentions to find a good man and to create family with him.

I am tired of empty searches and short romantic dates. I need stable life, I need to love and to be beloved. I dream about the day when I will give my heart and devote my life to a good man.
I will call him "my Darling Husband" and I will be his "Sweet beloved Wife". Oh, so sweet words, I dream to hear them!

I see that you look for your second half, too. I ask you to stop your search at me. We are both single people, but we have everything for love: kind hearts, tenderness, hopes and dreams.
My heart will beat faster while I am (find me http://I_have_removed_your_domain.com ) waiting for your letter.
---------------------

Wow, the Planet of Love. Wonder if my wife would be jealous?