All in all I seem to be having problems working with the control panel and manipulating my stylesheets. Somehow while using the "Copy Style Settings from" feature it wiped out my original ubbthreads_stock sheet. I had to paste a backup I had into the ubbthreads_dark sheet in order to get it to work. I also had to replace several tags that were omitted/deleted as well. When trying to import stylesheets I get this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/mminnis/public_html/forums/ubbthreads/admin/importstyle2.php(98) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/mminnis/public_html/forums/ubbthreads/admin/importstyle2.php(127) : eval()'d code on line 1

and then finally end up on page displaying this
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/mminnis/public_html/forums/ubbthreads/styles/10.php on line 11

How does this feature work? Do I have to import it from a local machine? Can I just FTP my stylesheets in? If so how do I get them to display in the editor. All in all I am lost when it comes to this versions process for working with the css sheets.

Any help will be appreciated.

Emerald Forest Gaming Community