Originally Posted by Sirdude
ok, i won't quibble with the design reasoning laugh different strokes for different folks..

As a Minority Community in Europe, many people have this great desire to Stand Up and are motivated to do Good for their community and for every one as a whole.
I have found that there is goodness in the people and they genuinely want to be part of something and have a real desire to contribute their skills in various initiatives that materialize through the creative thinking as a result of the community spirit that is reaching new heights as people compete to do good work and realize the satisfaction through helping others and placing mechanisms which will continue to help others in the future.

But the problem is that your average person is not going to be on the computer screen for any length of time, most likely he will be on there for enough time to check his emails for the day. This system is being used by large sections of the community who receive dozens of emails a day and people are all too willing to put up with it because of this great desire and motivation that they are part of this family and want to share in building a model community that is strong and capable of helping each other.

What I am considering doing is to improve it by providing an enhanced community board and by far reduce the number of emails from sometimes 10-20 a day, to something like one consolidated email a day. smile

I Sincerely hope that this answers any concerns that may arise.

Naz.
[The world is big enough for everyone - so be HAPPY smile ]