Yes, sorry, it's me again. It seems I have some table woes. I got this error message:

"We encountered a problem. The reason reported was
Script: /home/mysite/public_html/ubbthreads/libs/user.inc.php
Line#: 44
SQL Error: Table 'mysite_threads.ubbt_PERMISSION_LIST' doesn't exist
SQL Error #: 1146
Query: select PERMISSION_NAME,PERMISSION_IS_HIGH,PERMISSION_IS_LOW,PERMISSION_TYPE from ubbt_PERMISSION_LIST"

Okay, so I log into MySQL and I tell it to check the database and sure enough there is no PERMISSION_LIST table. Most of the existing tables have "OK" next to them, but "_ONLINE" and "_TOPIC_VIEWS" have an error message that says:"error : The handler for the table doesn't support check" so I clicked "repair" but the same two tables have error messages again, but this time the message says ""the handler doesn't support repair"

So then I logged into phpMyAdmin

The _PERMISSION_LIST isn't there, as expected, but _ONLINE and _TOPIC_VIEWS are there, but differ from the other tables, which all have sizes that range from 1.0 KiB to 24.8 KiB, but _ONLINE and _TOPIC_VIEWS have "0 B" as the size and instead of "MYISAM" as type, they have HEAP.

I don't know if any other tables are missing, but the database as it stands now with _PERMISSION_LIST missing, is 56 tables. If you can tell me what values to put in for size, I'm sure I can fix the two tables and add the permission list one, but I gotta tell ya, boys, this is a lot more techie than I ever thought I'd have to be laugh