Just to let the "powers that be" know, I completed my "Karma" modification. Here is the blurb I posted at my Website to explain it to my members:
Below posts, you will see two new buttons. They are labeled "Add Karma" and "Remove Karma." If you have a star in your rank (the second rank possible) then YOU will be able to help decide promotions! If you read a post, and you think it adds to the community in a positive way, go ahead and click "Add Karma." On the other hand, if you read a post that really doesn't add anything, like if it's just a "Yeah, I agree" post or something abusive, vulgar, etc., go ahead and click that "Remove Karma" button. Because we at Drumlines.org know and appreciate that is it our members that make this Website go 'round, we have decided to include you in the process of deciding who deserves promoting (or even demoting.)

By clicking these new links, you will add or remove Karma points from the member's Karma. The higher your rank, the more Karma points you will automatically give or take with each click. Only one person from each rank may add or remove Karma from any given post. So if you get a message that someone from your group has already set Karma for the post, this is why. Additionally, you may not add or remove Karma from staff members or use the feature in the Off-Topic forum. Staff, if you did not know, are the members with the pretty Yellow ranks and Red or Blue names.

Once a member has reached a predetermined (super secret) amount of Karma points, they will be automatically promoted to the next rank! The opposite is also true, if a member loses Karma points, and falls down to the previous threshold, they will be automatically demoted.

So anyway, if lowly me could do this in a matter of less than a week, I'm sure the pros can knock it out quicker, and probably a lot more efficiently... wink