Originally Posted by Thelockman
Originally Posted by Ruben Rocha
Add the multiple identity check.

I think this was asked for more then once. Code was all ready written, used, works, and been around a long time. Not like it would be hard to make it a part of the message board as a standard release.

I had used it in the past but like others I got tired of hacking it into all the new releases and gave up on it as well as many other features that are on UBBDev and been used for quite some time.

This will be getting in for 7.5 and these are the types of things I want to get added. Basically I don't want to add anything that requires a bunch of rewriting of what's already there. I'm just looking for some things to add over the next couple weeks.

For example, replying to Global Announcements. This one will have to wait for 8.0. The way we handle Global announcements right now doesn't allow for replies without some major rewriting.

Another example is Mark's suggestion on the new post tracking. I have some ideas how to make this much better, but again it's some major rewriting of how we handle it now, so it's an 8.0 thing not a 7.5 thing wink

7.5 = things that can be added without having to rework too much existing code, since more than likely it will have to be redone again for 8.0.