Well, I just got an update about the new buses for ABQ RIDE, and have learned that the bus that has been delivered so far is a New Flyer DE40LFR. The number of the bus is 950, and is the test bus for the upcoming deliveries. I don't know what differences these new buses will have in terms of specifications vs. the 58 700-series New Flyer DE40LFRs delivered in late 2007/early 2008, however, I assume there will be minor differences. The next batch of buses should be delivered in the beginning of March, with deliveries continuing up to late May. There will be a total of 32 of these buses, some of which will replace the Thomas/Dennis SLF232 CNG buses built in 2001.
Also, the first of the six new articulated New Flyer DE60LF buses for the Rapid Ride should be in by early May.
Last edited by Pink Jazz; 02/17/2009 9:22 PM.