Sadly that wouldn't fix it in all cases; if you read the post I linked to above you'll see that anything containing "pass" can trigger the password, anything with "name" can trigger name...

Unless you went out of the way to name everything something totally out there (name: 8237980327441; pass: u2309ur023joijhoi, etc) you'll still get tagged by the autofill; and would make dev time a pain (both for rick, modders, etc)...

Again, this is really the browser/plugin creators problem, they need to make and follow a method of allowing site owners to disable their tool.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!