I'm by no way a staff at infopop/groupee/whatever... I'm a user of the software just like you; i just understand how things work and all that fun jazz (hence why i'm a beta tester and a gold license holder).
My opinions are that of myself, not groupee/infopop.
By saying it's not the UBBs problem, i'm saying that the browser companies need to make it so that it's EASIER to work with their functionality; by specifying that post above i show that others are requesting the same thing FROM the company, which I'm assuming will be eventually worked on BY the manufacturer of the browser/plugin since they tend to have a decent track record with such things.
I'm not saying "it's not our problem" i'm saying it'll make maintenance more difficult, both for the product maintainer and 3rd party modders (and even board owners who just want to play with code every once and again).