Remember to be sure to do this every time you upgrade your message board to a newer version.
Okay, I am upgrading from 7.4.2 to the current 7.5.3. I have my test forum upgraded and I am making all of my custom changes to the menu to add the links to my custom pages AND I assume I need to update the extra pages that were created using the method discussed in this topic. In comparing the original scripts and template faq files I used as the base for my new files, I see there are some changes. So my question is, can I use the custom files I created in the new version or do I need to recreate them for version 7.5.3? I never did create the language files and everything worked properly so do I also need to include a custom language file? I only have and use English.