Hi JAISP, I understand what you are saying but the thing is I don't want to be good at doing all that stuff, that is not what I do, I am a business trainer!!! However, I do build my own websites via FP because I like to be in control of these things rather than rely on a web designer, and besides they charge too much for doing very little at times and then I have to wait for them to make changes in their own time as well, that's why I learned to do them myself but with FP and then I bought an FTP and learned to use that too.

I now have a forum and simply want to learn the basics and to create some additional pages that sync with the rest of the forum design, these pages will be for instructions, subscription payment methods, a getting started in business page, rules etc. Until this is done I cannot open it up for the team I am training!

I just didn't expect it to be so complicated crazy

Anyway, I am sure I will figure it out at some point, I am learning different things from the forum control panel all the time and the help from people on here is fantastic. I feel at home already grin