I did install the hack and it worked, I posted and a name changer posted and all was fine, I finally decided to open the "new" boards as my 5,100 members were getting really boisterous and anxious since we were down for two days moving and upgrading. When the members showed up all the passwords were some rediculosly long gobbledygook and when they finally could login, and attempted to post nothing showed except their imported signitures.

Earlier this morning I opened a trouble ticket and got:

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="">quote:</font><hr /><font size="" face=""> We are unable to support any configurations beyond stock. If you used a hack from threadsdev or ubbdev then I am sorry but we won't be able to make any suggestions at this point except that you use stock code and do a stock import from classic to threads. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="" face="">I find it absolutely assine that infopop releases programs that don't work and then their support send people to threadsdev and other forums full of hacks to correct the problems and then not offer support when infopop people are posting there and here.

5,100 members + two days + no new board = Idiot who bought Infopop!

Haiko
PS. Thanks for all your help JoshPet I really appreciate it.