Well, to report to them you'll need an API key, and I'm really not interested in that portion for the time being... I'm more interested in aiding you folks identify spammers...

It's not hard, in fact I know exactly how to do it, but I can think of several areas that'd need some love first (immediately, the registration queue and identifying spammers based on email/ip).

I think that it'd be best not to have a mod hook into the member search as larger forums will likely hit the limit (heck, 2k users would hit that limit just scrolling through 3 search types).

I'm thinking of having it only lookup "last ip" and "email" on the user profile screen in the CP and the registration queue, then probably look at the registration scripts to see about it just denying new signups if the user is listed in the filter.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!