Originally Posted by Gizmo
Well, this forum is user to user support; none of us work for MindRaven... I'm sorry that you don't like that we're not always here, but we're not paid to be here to answer every question everyone asks...

We're here simply as volunteers to aid users who're having problems with the software.

I try to help at every avenue possible; supporting users for free on a forum isn't my full time gig, so designing sets of code for users after they post a request is a little above and beyond, but I do it regardless when I need to and when it won't take a huge chunk of time out of the development work I do for my own clients...

Your help is more than appreciated and I'm not blaming any one individual. I did ask a question a few days back and got hardly any feedback. All I basically wanted to know was what were the best avenues to take to add on the best services to my site down the road. I got no response. For example, what is the best way to do SEO with UBB.threads? Who has the best service? How do you set up Google Ads and where do you place the javascripts? Is there a better service tan Google ads? If there was a blog or something all of the findings could be mentioned with the pros and cons. It goes on and on and on. I just wasted 2 days installing 3 diffent photo galleries to find out that none of them are going to work for me. Photopost will work but I'm not going to pay those dikks $140 to have an integrated gallery and then they nickel and dime you year after year to have access. Forget that.

Last edited by ShiftKnowledge; 04/25/2011 6:57 PM.