I personally think UBB Threads is the best I have ever used. I have used them all. Was with SMF for yrs and finally had to give up on them.

When I came here a few weeks back I also was a little dismayed at the lack of obvious support then I realized that it would likely be impossible to write a support document that covered every little issue. Just adding to that, go to almost any site that has a support document and ask a question. The very first thing you will get as a reply to your question is the url to the support document which is way way to long forcing you to have to look through the entire thing to only find out that there was a paritial answer but not good enough. Nope I will take this personalized one on one service any day.

For me it as more a case of thinking out side the box I had gotten so used to living in. Once I did that and with a little help from SirDude I had the forum up and running pretty much the way I wanted to run.

Sure I will always have little issues but there isn't a forum software that I have run that I didn't have little issues.

To me UBB Threads is the BEST.

Last edited by swampysc; 04/27/2011 2:17 PM.

If I had a life would I be here? smile