What I don't like the most about this forum software is that EVERYTHING is an inconvenience.

It has taken me over a week now and my forums are still not even close to being set up the way that I want them and I have been working from 7am to 3 am in the morning!!!

I don't mind doing all of the work to set this up but what ticks me off is that for every change I make I have to come to this forum to ask a question and wait for reply on how to fix something. I have tried the support route too and all I get get back in response is "yes it can be done." When I ask a question I expect somebody to point me in the right direction or even solve the problem for me. I participate in many other forums and I always help out other posters to the fullest extent. I see none of that happening here.

It would be so simple to make a blog or instructions page that answers the most common problems but I see nothing of the sort. You could even have suggestions listed in the control panel such as field values but I don't see that either. How to set up a portal? Who knows? Permissions? hmm let me spend 4 hours figuring that out. Web gallery integration? Yes bout you have to pay another $150 for Photopost. Why not integrate with Coppermine its free and users have been requesting this since 2004!!! Multiple image uploads? Nope. Support? From one guy who is overloaded with too much work and there are usually only 2 forum users here who know what is going on. The search button? I've worn that thing out with not much success. I almost feel like UBB.threads should be paying me for doing all of this inconvenient work.