Originally Posted by David Dreezer
Originally Posted by Sirdude
edit: i can think of a case that would not present an issue. person creates a PM.. adds 5 users to it.. hits send...

then does a face palm and wants to make it 6 users.. he's screwed.. so there are times when it would be desireable. and not broach any privacy concerns

Delete, start over. You're adding features to make life easier, not to predict and make up for human fallibility. smile

Personally, I find the ability to add people very handy at times. You shouldn't be discussing things with someone anyway if you think there is a possibility that person might add the name of someone you're gabbing about. In my opinion it should be left, but changed so that you can disable or enable it to your own likes. Why take something away that another uses all the time? I used it quite frequently to discuss different ideas of what I want to do with the forums and only want a certain few to know about it in the early stages. Much easier than created yet another "admin" or "moderator" type group for only a couple of people. Just my 2 cents worth.

Greg AKA Virgil Earp at the OK Corral
Tombstone, AZ