Originally Posted by id242
It took about a year to pass, before anyone from UBBT mentioned anything about a switch to /not/ supporting Tapatalk. And even then, it wasn't directly from a UBBT staffer/owner, it was from a forum moderator. Thank you, Giz. It was much appreciated for that update smile
:snicker: should more say "volunteer" as we moderators are simply users of the product who where on the initial beta team.

There was an official comment around here somewhere on Tapatalk; I'm simply "relaying old news" so to speak.

Tapatalk is a program for android devices which allows forums (such as vBulletin, PHPBB, IPB (which support it)) to effectively be an "app" on someones Android device (Phone/Tablet). Your forum would be the application a user utilizes. I have 8-10 sites I use Tapatalk4 to post on (mainly android related forums such as Cyanogenmod).

It's pretty nifty, you have notifications sent to your device when something on your watchlist is replied to, you can post and read from the app, pretty much anything you can do "in a browser" you can do through tapatalk.

Plus it supports other forums and has a listing of forums that support it; so say you wanted to go off and use another forum you could, and you can just click a couple of options and you're right back to your site. Their DB of sites is pretty large at this point as well.

You can read more than I could ever do justice here.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!