From what i gather from what's happening with members is that they do have to log out for changes to be made with reference to the groups. Ive experienced it with a + Account with payment via pay pal some members saying that they haven't got the + Options, and then i tell them to log in and out and its all good. So i do know that there next post does not cycle a group update it is a physical log out log in that cycles the changes from the user point of view.

Ive just tried the Log Out being that users so i will come back and let you know if that did or didn't work, but i don't think it will.

You see it all falls down if i user uses the same computer all the time and never logs out. I'm guessing but the Ban status is checked every post click or page update, but if that can force a group update that would work for me as a temp fix.

This is part of my defence with trouble makers as the normal ban / private message just dont seem to work. This is the next step for me, but i do remember years ago, someone "Like" SD saying they had a Flaming forum and they would just have out there differences in there and that would be that. Problem is if they don't log in and out as it works right now, there is no way of them seeing a flaming forum.

Scratches head for more possible solutions.

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo