I just realized that something about my recent upgrade from MySQL 5.1 to 5.5. That server I upgraded has my LisaShea forum on it. Apparently when I was done with my upgrade, I somehow imported the previous week's backup file instead of the one I'd just made smile. LOL. So I lost a week's worth of forum posts in my LisaShea forum.

I did that on the 27th (Tue). People have been adding to the forum since then.

The forum members there are patient and understanding about it. We know what happened, and I'll see if I can gently re-insert the missing threads without disturbing what we've done since then.

It won't do any good to panic or get upset or riled about it. It happened, I knew I was in a brain fog because of this cold I'm fighting, and I knew something like this could happen. In the grand scheme of things, it was only a week. Either I'm able to re-insert those rows, or I'm not and we do our best to remember what we said. In either case life will go on smile.

Also, it was a good test case, since that forum is fairly quiet. I want to make sure I have all these kinks worked out before I do the upgrade on my main forum.

Lisa Shea, owner, BellaOnline.com
BellaOnline Website
BellaOnline Forums - UBB since Apr 2002 - 58,000 members / 850,000 posts