I am sad to say I am the most confused person in ALL of this!

Question: Is Rick involved in ANY of this anymore? He's the only person I've ever worked with in terms of licensing, updating our board and all other tech support and discussion. So what's up?

Questions: If he is involved, how do we reach him? If not, who is running it now and who did the recent security update?

Question: For someone who wants tech support to update our site from 7.02 to current while keeping the current coloring etc. scheme, how do we get that done? Rick sold us the top of the line license (in fact, we bought a brand new license for the same site which he said was cheaper than paying him to just update from the original license. He also said we had tech hours coming to us from that license which would cover another update. Will those still be honored? If not, what is the cost of having this done because it is beyond our technical ability plus we fear losing data which is vital to our organizations archives.

We waited for years like many of you for the magical version 8.0 and all the goodies it would bring. That's why our version is so outdated. We'd love to enter the world of the current and safe latest version as the chinese fake registrations pour into our site relentlessly causing all sorts of problems and we're a sitting duck security wise.

Help!

Brian

PS: I still don't understand how our board, which we started using in 1999 does not qualify us to have the UBB10YEARS graphic?

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks Music Organization
www.justplainfolks.org