We did respond to your email, you didn't respond back with your information requested for us to login and take a look.

Originally Posted by JPFolks
Thank you Dunny and Gizmo for your help. Previous emails to the apparent current owner here have gone unanswered and even when they post here, they don't engage us directly as far as I can tell. A perfect example is directly above. If you have long time customers asking questions ONLY the current owner can answer and they completely ignore you when they post just below your questions, it certainly doesn't give off a warm and fuzzy feeling of care and support. Previous emails (as instructed above) to info@ubbcentral.com have gone unanswered. In addition, with a new promise of a soon to be coming new major release 7.6, why would we invest in having the site updated to 7.57 instead of waiting for 7.6 which is entering beta? But then version 8.0 was promised for many years in the same way.

Does anyone have any idea what new features will be included in 7.6? Is that listed somewhere?

We're a 100% free and volunteer run organization that has been around since 1985. Funding is especially tough in this economy so it would be helpful to have trustworthy facts on time frames and features and costs. If Gizmo is able and willing to update us from 7.02 to current (and perhaps do some other work based on any add on's you have available since we'd love to have some new features to improve our traffic) please PM me and we'll work something out. It would ALSO be a nice change of pace for the owner (or whoever posted above) to communicate, by name, with us wouldn't it? Is that really too much to ask or expect? We have over 50,000 members and I am easy to find and directly communicate with any of them, usually the same day, year round. It can be done.

Thanks again Dunny and Gizmo!

Brian