He's on 7.5.9, he was on 7.5.5, I did the upgrade; most everything is stock. We've been troubleshooting things for like 3 days now, trying random fixes; I told him to post here in hopes that if anyone else was experiencing the same behavior could chime in. We put a patch in place last night, but I'm still waiting to hear from him if it worked (as FireFox v42 and v43 do not display the behavior reported, and I don't have anything "not current" to test it on.

But, basically, everything is stock, all the CSS is in place, all of the templates are current and all caches have been cleared, it's not the CDN since it was disabled and tested and the behavior stuck.

The last test was hardcoding widths into the templates, which I'm still waiting to hear back about.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!