Originally Posted by id242
The problem right now, is that the two developers of this software only speak a single language. which is English. Could you imagine the mess and language-butchering, if we ran the strings through an automated service, such as Google Translate?

If you want to help translate from English, in to your own language, we would be grateful for that, as would many others who could use your contributed translations.

HI,

wel actualy this is not our problem, I will do the translation of the laguage files myself file by file.
Our problem keeps existing even iff I change the complete content in my folder languages/german with those out of the folder languages/english. For me it seamed to be an other problem. Did you tried to run a Update on a forum with more as one language instaled? this should be a testcase for the future...
You do not need a translation of the files for this case just make a copy of the folder english and rename it in "whatever".

At this moment i am not able anymore to fix the isue out of my +10 Years experience with UBB ...