I have a basic standalone script, UBB.threads Bounced Email Processor that I wrote in 2016; I use it to login to my forums IMAP account and process any bounces (either disable UBB.threads emails, or generate a list of bounce-backs), can delete the bounce back messages on the server, can add users to a defined group on UBB.threads, and support sending login information over SSL on a POP3/IMAP server. I only run it as a cron task however, so it automatically processes bounces; but it does have a web interface, however you're at the mercy of the PHP setting "max execution time".

It'd take some playing with the system to get it to run smoothly, especially if its your first time running it and you have a significant amount of messages to go through.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!