The UBB.threads System Requirements Test script was updated on January 1st; major code cleanup and feature updates.
Release Build 20190101
• Major retooling of the UBB.threads Configuration Parser
• Build now displays at the top of the page.
• System checks for PHP7 and PHP7.1 for UBB.threads v7.7; there is a check for builds of PHP7.2+ which are not currently compatible with UBB.threads.
• System checks retooled for PHP7 support.
• Added checks for MySQLi Connect and MySQL Connect
• Added min/max reporting to the System Requirements section
• Added ImageMagick binary path detection
• Added an Insert Break function which will break long strings (URLs) on the page where necessary.
• Code and display cleanup
• Retooled the maximum upload size allowed, should always show the correct value.