I am okay that we agree to disagree.
I really have no heartburn over the change in the share display.(chevron or share icon)
Edit it got changed to a share plus a flag for notify Icon now.
What I think the real issue is the location chosen.
Nobody will think to look there.
Speaking of this site it is currently a chevron but to the right of the post time and post number.
If you want to change the appearance and display of the share options it should be moved down next the the buttons that still exist.
Or still in the footer anywhere where users of ubb normally look for options.
At the footer of the post like the buttons that remain for now.
At least a existing user that looks to that area as usual from many past versions will notice something missing and something new. And has a higher probability of noticing it. But not the location is is now.
It is too obscure.
That is my 2 cents , take it for what it is worth.
Last vent on this item
Last edited by Ruben; 09/21/2020 6:25 PM. Reason: Added Comment