Just to clarify, Post Management items were moved to the chevron (dropdown) to clear space; the Like button was proposed to be on the left side where the author information is supplied. There are still no plans of moving report post, email post, share post, etc outside of the drop down as mentioned in the previous (now merged) thread.

I'm sure that your users have utilized Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube (even Nextdoor, Tapatalk, and Discord); this is a common placement for sharing and post management/report links.

The recommended course for ANYONE wanting to change placement of stock items is to modify their showflat templates to place items back where they were, but for MOBILE CAPABILITY and further visibility cleanup these items are where they will continue to be in the future unless a toggle is added.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!