Hi.

I have earlier reported this as a bug which it clearly was not.

Now i'm urged to give feedback and say that the "Report post" feature is not working after changes done to 7.7.4.
Well you now and I know that the actual feature works fine but our members don't see it after it was moved to the down arrow menu ( Chevron).
We are now in a time when more people don't see eye to eye and they post inflammatory and dis-respectful posts more often.
I have tried to explain how to report posts but it does sadly don't work for our members.
Instead it escalates and now I also had a moderator dropping out because of it.

Just now I got a PM asking this
Morgan after the shyte show in the R&T this week and graham retiring, what is the possibility of having the report button some where in the body like the reply button location?

In my earlier post here with same topic, Gizmo and Isaac answered with a hack to restore it as 7.7.3 so that the button could again be placed in its old place.
I don't like to hack the scripts because of it violates the license. However I may have go back and see what I can do because if not my forum seems to be affected to much negatively from the 7.7.4 upgrade.

PS if I had to chose between getting rid if the Like button and having the report button I must say that the Report button is more important than the Like button in that place.

However don't misunderstand me I do like the Like button too.

Above is feedback otherwise the forum is just great
Thanks for all you do for UBBThreads.
Cheers

Morgan Johansson
BritBike Forum
https://www.britbike.com/forums/ubbthreads.php