Hi I have noticed that when we get email notifications the email ends with these lines
![[Linked Image]](https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/3397/filename/Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 11.07.36.jpg)
I have mentioned before that our members often do just that when they get a PM notification email.
They answer direct in the email and it goes to me the admin and I have to reply directing them to the PM.
I personally just want the email notification to include "You got a PM click on the link to go to your PM" however I remember you said
the email must remain as is so now here is my new question -
Is it possible to make so that these notification email comes from
[email protected] so that it alerts the replier.
Above footer information don't seems to be good enough.
Thanks
PS I do think my first suggestion is best as it drives traffic to the forum.

cheers