Hey, guys - Long time no see!
Users have been reporting the following error the past few days:
Too Many Requests
The user has sent too many requests in a given amount of time.I recognize it from the past, but don't recall a resolution.
I contacted web host support, who said:
It looks like the website exceeded the number of concurrent requests to a particular location, which caused this issue. You would need to optimize your website to resolve this issue, and you can also use CDNS such as Cloudflare to reduce this issue.
He mentioned Optimize Website, which looks like the attached image in cPanel. I don't know if this is something compatible with UBBT 7.6.1.1 ? If so, what MIME types would I list?
As for Cloudflare, I have tried them way back when and it seemed to cause more problems than it solved with the forums. Is that still the case?
Thanks!
JG