Thanks, Giz --
I'm not sure these are search bots, though.... In the attached photo, Who's Online shows 1 registered members (1 invisible), 2,975 guests, and 17 spiders -- and most of those 3000 (and it's been up past 6000) are on the "Logging in" page...
I'll try adding those Disallow lines. I already had the following, so added the ones I didn't already have (including the login ones) and hopefully it makes a difference! Would like to figure out the Cloudflare issues to further secure the forums (I can to disconnect Cloudflare for now)....
Disallow: /ads/
Disallow: /chat/
Disallow: /btra/
Disallow: /temp/
Disallow: /cgi-bin/
Disallow: /threads/admin/
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=calendar
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/calendar
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/calendar.html
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showday
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showday
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showday.html
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showmembers
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showmembers
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showmembers.html
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=online
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/online
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/online.html
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=search
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/search
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/search.html
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=mycookies
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/mycookies
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/mycookies.html
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=markallread
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/markallread
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/markallread.html
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=newuser
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/newuser
Disallow: /threads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/newuser.html