Sadly, updating robots.txt didn't solve the problem.

1 registered members (1 invisible), 1,780 guests, and 10 spiders.

When I spot-check the IPs of the "guests" "logging in" they are mostly from overseas:

https://whois.domaintools.com/102.0.21.58
https://whois.domaintools.com/185.24.61.141
https://whois.domaintools.com/200.36.141.153
https://whois.domaintools.com/176.222.63.186
https://whois.domaintools.com/186.189.71.139

Have there been any security improvements/settings that may help with this since version 7.6.1.1?

Giz, I see you're using bluehost for your gardening forum -- wasn't that started by someone here, or am I not remember correctly? I think I need to find another host -- do you think they can handle my forum and provide protections against this? (Hopefully I can get Cloudflare working)

My previous host for many years, A Small Orange, became web.com, and now both urls forward to the nightmare Network Solutions! I can't even log into my customer portal any more -- and no warning from them!??
Attachments
gbb-anon-guests2.jpg


GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP