Hi
We have UBBThreads running at:
http://www.hindunet.com/forum/We are running into a problem of getting broken pages or blank pages randomly through out the forums.
I have read the other postings on the forums, but could not find any solution that was posted/shared by others.
Contact UBBThreads support, I got an answer the Banner ADs are the culprit and take them off and see if that would help. I would be really surprised to find out if this is the case. I will try this one route to see if that works. Mean while I am wondering if any one else that ran into this type of situation can share their experience with a solution that might have worked for them.
Also, if some one can could explain why would banner ads are bad for a PHP based UBBThreads. We are using the same banner ads in other parts of the web site and we have not seen this problem any where else. Why would UBBThreads treads be different.
Thank you in advance.
-Srinivas<br>Global Hindu Electronic Networks:
http://www.hindunet.org/