Still have trouble. I'm curious about the other stuff in your header. It Does not validate at w3.org.

Try making a backup of /includes/header.php and /includes/header-insert.php then replace them with blank files. That'll get all the Javascript stuff out of there.

If that solves it, then I would work to get the code in your header to validate at w3.org.

Sort of keep narrowing it down. Maybe the banner specifically isn't an issue - but I still question the header. Particularly once I thought to check if it was valid.

You can see it At this link. Go through and fix all the validation errors with the javascripts and such that you have in your header. That may help pinpoint it.

You won't get the whole page to validate - as 6.1 wasn't yet totally XHTML compliant. But errors 1-4 (or 5) seem to be complaining that the script type attribute is missing.

Josh
www.joshuapettit.com
ThreadsDev.com Administrator | InfoPop Community Moderator
Register to see my How To/Site Help Library Forum at ThreadsDev.com.
My threads 'tweaking' abilities are for hire for upgrades, tweaks and modifications.