Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
I'm not sure WHY you'd be entering the portal when it's disabled; but I wanted this option myself so I could link to the portal but have the main index still being my forum list...

When entering into: ubbthreads.php/ubb/portal I get a long error:
Code
UBB Error
We encountered a problem. The reason reported was

Script: /home/everyday/public_html/forum/scripts/portal.inc.php
Line#: 70
SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') and t1.USER_ID = t2.USER_ID and t1.POST_ID = t3.POST_ID and t1.TOPIC_IS_' at line 5
SQL Error #: 1064
Query: select t1.TOPIC_SUBJECT,t2.USER_ID,t2.USER_DISPLAY_NAME,t1.TOPIC_CREATED_TIME,t3.POST_BODY,t1.POST_ID,t1.TOPIC_VIEWS,t1.TOPIC_REPLIES,t1.TOPIC_NEWS_ICON from forums_TOPICS as t1, forums_USERS as t2, forums_POSTS as t3 where t1.FORUM_ID in () and t1.USER_ID = t2.USER_ID and t1.POST_ID = t3.POST_ID and t1.TOPIC_IS_APPROVED = '1' and t3.POST_IS_APPROVED = '1' and t1.TOPIC_STATUS <> 'M' order by TOPIC_CREATED_TIME desc limit 5

Please use your back button to return to the previous page. 

I'd like for it to process the portal asif it would if the portal was enabled...

Last edited by Rick; 06/28/2007 12:33 PM.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
That'll happen if you try to link to it and there are no news forums selected. I'll change it to suppress the error, but it looks like you need to select some news forums.

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
I do have a forum selected actually; it just for some reason doesn't populate items with Ian's news rss forums mod :x...

The odd thing is, I do not get an error when the portal is enabled; but i DO get an error when the portal is disabled...

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 963 guests, and 237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29