#43666
01/02/2005 2:52 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18 |
Get the following after the 6.5 upgrade completed and I try to view the index:
We cannot proceed. Script: /usr/www/users/creview/mbx/ubbt.inc.php Line#: 1565 SQL Error: Unknown column 'U_OC_Userid' in 'field list' SQL Error #: 1054 Query: SELECT U_Username,U_Password,U_SessionId, U_StyleSheet, U_Status, U_Privates, U_FrontPage, U_Number, U_Banned,U_LastOn,U_OC_Userid FROM cr4Users WHERE U_Number = '2'
ideas?
Did I miss an altertable somehwere?
tia
|
|
|
#43667
01/02/2005 5:58 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742 |
Did you get the 6.4 to 6.4.1 altertable, that field I believe was added in that altertable.
|
|
|
#43668
01/02/2005 6:30 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18 |
Yep, I remember because it ran in about a nano second and all it said was 'Done'. The other altertables were a bit more descriptive.
|
|
|
#43669
01/02/2005 8:48 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742 |
Actually I was wrong it was added in the 6.3-6.4 altertable. Check the altertable-6.3-6.4.php script, around line 237.
Were the other fields in that query added? U_Birthday, U_ShowBirthday etc.... ?
If not, you'll need to re-run that query.
|
|
|
#43670
01/02/2005 9:12 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18 |
When I ran 6.3-6.4 during the upgrade I did have a glitch but I kept going:
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/www/users/creview/mb/mysql.inc.php on line 140 Adding a new table to save database queries that are used frequently from the admin section Adding a new field to the Groups table to allow for disabling of groups. Grabbing all old poll data for conversion. Dropping old poll tables and creating new ones for the updated poll system. importing old poll data... Adding a table for calendar events... Altering the user's table to add a few new fields/preferences... Altering the online table to store info a bit differently... Altering the board's table to allow admin's to associate an image with a forum... Altering the posts table so posts can be linked to a calendar event... Reworking some indexes for speed, this may take awhile. You will get a few errors about indexes not being able to be dropped. This is ok, index names might be a bit different depending on when you installed but they will be dropped properly... Creating a cache table for some things that don't change to often... Creating a table to store version info to make future upgrades easier... Done
--
I will check and see if the fields you listed were added.
brb
|
|
|
#43671
01/02/2005 9:20 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742 |
What happens if you run this query:
ALTER TABLE w3t_Users ADD U_Birthday VARCHAR(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD U_ShowBday INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD U_TimeFormat VARCHAR(6), ADD U_Ignored TEXT, ADD U_OC_Userid VARCHAR(64), ADD INDEX birthday_ndx (U_Birthday,U_ShowBday)
|
|
|
#43672
01/02/2005 9:27 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18 |
If those field are supposed to be in the users table, I don't see them.
These are the fields in the users table as of now:
U_LoginName U_Username U_Password U_Email U_Fakeemail U_Name U_Totalposts U_Laston U_Signature U_Homepage U_Occupation U_Hobbies U_Location U_Bio U_Status U_Display U_View U_PostsPer U_Number U_EReplies U_Notify U_TextCols U_TextRows U_Extra1 U_Extra2 U_Extra3 U_Extra4 U_Extra5 U_Registered U_Preview U_Picture U_PictureView U_Visible U_PicturePosts U_AcceptPriv U_RegEmail U_RegIP U_Groups U_Language U_Title U_FlatPosts U_TempPass U_Color U_StyleSheet U_TimeOffset U_Privates U_FrontPage U_StartPage U_Favorites U_ShowSigs U_OnlineFormat U_Rating U_Rates U_RealRating U_PicWidth U_PicHeight U_SessionId U_Approved U_Palprofile U_AdminEmails U_EmailFormat U_TimeFormat U_WhichForums U_Categories U_Banned U_CoppaUser U_ProfileHash U_LastPostTime U_LastPostIP U_LastSearch U_SearchSession U_FloodControl U_LastPost
--
|
|
|
#43673
01/02/2005 9:36 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18 |
Your SQL-query has been executed successfully SQL-query : [Edit] [Create PHP Code] ALTER TABLE cr4Users ADD U_Birthday VARCHAR( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD U_ShowBday INT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD U_Ignored TEXT, ADD U_OC_Userid VARCHAR( 64 ) , ADD INDEX birthday_ndx( U_Birthday, U_ShowBday )
U_TimeFormat was already there, the rest were added.
brb
|
|
|
#43674
01/02/2005 9:42 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18 |
OK, index came up, logged in as an admin, went to control panel.
Looks ok, cept 'total members' shows 0, but when I go to member management it shows 4,066, which is correct. Not sure if I need to worry about this.
Anything else I need to check to see if its missing? Kinda scratching my head as to why those fields were left out.
Much thx for hanging with me on this.
|
|
|
#43675
01/02/2005 9:54 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742 |
The 0 is cached - click "Clear Cache" in the Control Panel. also that may not update until you officially open the forum.
|
|
|
#43676
01/02/2005 10:00 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18
stranger
|
|
stranger
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 18 |
Well I have been poking around, so far, so good.
Thx again, I was in a jam and u bailed me out.
|
|
|
#43677
01/25/2005 4:58 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225 |
Hi, I've been directed to this.. I ran the script and it added one missing table.
However, all private messages existing before the upgrade are now listed as from "deleted user" .. new ones are fine?
Any ideas?
|
|
|
#43678
01/26/2005 3:44 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225 |
Hello.. Anyone out there?
|
|
|
#43679
01/26/2005 11:22 PM
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 742 |
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
118
guests, and
136
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|