Building Communities Since 1997
Features
Purchase
Docs
Community
Support
Member Area
Register
Log In
UBB.threads PHP Forum Software Community
Forums
All Posts Made By Gizmo
Search
Advanced Forum Search
Portal
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
Threads Created
| All Posts
All Posts Made By Gizmo
Title
Forum
Post Time
Re: PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
Bug Reports
09/19/2026
10:45 PM
Re: Are any of these legitmate?
Version 7/8 Support
09/08/2026
1:36 AM
Re: After server reboot
Bug Reports
09/04/2026
1:19 AM
Re: After server reboot
Bug Reports
09/02/2026
11:46 PM
Re: After server reboot
Bug Reports
09/02/2026
12:30 PM
Re: Email Settings
How Do I?
08/31/2026
2:25 AM
Re: Email Settings
How Do I?
08/26/2026
11:24 PM
Re: This one is odd
How Do I?
08/21/2026
9:23 PM
Re: Prevent anonymous users from browsing old threads?
Version 7/8 Support
08/12/2026
12:48 AM
Re: hey guys long time V8.01 snaffoo
Version 7/8 Support
08/10/2026
11:56 PM
Re: error logs
Bug Reports
08/06/2026
10:54 PM
Re: error logs
Bug Reports
08/06/2026
6:02 AM
Re: error logs
Bug Reports
08/06/2026
5:42 AM
Re: error logs
Bug Reports
08/06/2026
1:03 AM
Re: Attachment images issue.
Bug Reports
07/30/2026
10:05 AM
Re: Attachment images issue.
Bug Reports
07/30/2026
12:48 AM
Re: Upgrade 7.2.2 to 8.01
How Do I?
07/20/2026
4:10 AM
Re: Search queries show up in the slow query log
Bug Reports
07/05/2026
12:58 AM
Re: Search queries show up in the slow query log
Bug Reports
07/04/2026
11:17 PM
Re: CLS Bug Report: Column Hide After Paint
Bug Reports
07/03/2026
6:24 AM
Re: CLS Bug Report: Column Hide After Paint
Bug Reports
07/02/2026
9:43 PM
Re: Image compression
How Do I?
06/07/2026
10:26 AM
Re: Forum crashed
Bug Reports
06/02/2026
10:34 PM
Re: Forum crashed
Bug Reports
06/02/2026
9:29 PM
Re: Forum crashed
Bug Reports
06/02/2026
8:53 PM
Re: "Too Many Requests" Error / "Optimize Website"
Version 7/8 Support
05/29/2026
5:37 PM
Re: Attachment uploads seem limited to 100M
Version 7/8 Support
05/23/2026
12:55 AM
Re: Database error only visible to forum administrators
Version 7/8 Support
05/21/2026
1:42 AM
Re: Fatal Error Message
How Do I?
05/18/2026
11:59 AM
Re: Email Settings
How Do I?
05/13/2026
6:51 AM
Re: [FIXED for 8.1.0] 8.0.x File Permissions Check Error
Fixed Bugs
05/13/2026
5:53 AM
Re: [FIXED for 8.1.0] 8.0.x File Permissions Check Error
Fixed Bugs
05/13/2026
5:28 AM
Re: [FIXED for 8.1.0] 8.0.x File Permissions Check Error
Fixed Bugs
05/13/2026
1:47 AM
Re: Admin Page
How Do I?
05/11/2026
7:08 AM
Re: New Error
How Do I?
05/11/2026
12:22 AM
Re: Template Error
How Do I?
05/11/2026
12:10 AM
Re: Template Error
How Do I?
05/10/2026
10:16 PM
Re: libs in templates ???
Bug Reports
05/10/2026
9:21 PM
Re: libs in templates ???
Bug Reports
05/10/2026
8:34 AM
Re: libs in templates ???
Bug Reports
05/10/2026
6:35 AM
Page 1 of 404
1
2
3
…
403
404
Go To Page
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Sending...
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
Prevent anonymous users from browsing old threads?
by sw55 - 08/11/2026 4:06 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (
SteveS
,
vscope
), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Default Style
UBBT70
UBBT70 - Dark
UBBT70 - Light
UBBT75
UBBT75 - Crimson
UBBT75 - Lime
UBBT75 - Marshmallow
UBBT75 - Mocha
UBBT75 - Zen
UBBT76
UBBT76 - Burgundy
UBBT76 - Cobalt
UBBT76 - Open Ink
UBBT76 - Open Mint
UBBT76 - Pine
UBBT77
UBBT77 - Dark
UBBT80
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
UBBCentral
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)