Threads Created | All Posts Threads Created By luket
Title Forum Post Time
Stupid question but how do I allow users to include images How Do I? 09/13/2021 5:49 AM
Last my UBB was attacked I believe, need help Version 7/8 Support 08/05/2021 1:23 PM
Suggestions for a better gallery experience. Suggestions and Feedback 06/25/2021 12:44 PM
Gizmo! Looking for a custom style. Style Packs 06/21/2021 1:08 PM
PHP 8 support + which php engine is used in IIS? Installation and Upgrade Support 06/08/2021 11:05 AM
Solved: IIS Permission Issue Version 7/8 Support 05/18/2021 3:19 PM
Default Time Offset (Hours): how to set? How Do I? 05/25/2016 10:20 PM
discord widget test Version 7/8 Support 05/23/2016 8:54 PM
Unable to open config.inc.php for writing. Please check permissions on the file. Version 7/8 Support 05/02/2016 8:44 PM
Unable to run the install/upgrade.php - fatal error Installation and Upgrade Support 02/22/2016 3:24 AM
Boards down - need help Version 7/8 Support 09/11/2012 3:53 PM
Need a dynamic message if Post or Registration pending Suggestions and Feedback 04/14/2011 11:30 PM
Stopping spammers cold Suggestions and Feedback 04/14/2011 11:19 PM
Advanced search Options: "Text Field Search" doesn't work Bug Reports 10/21/2010 3:00 PM
banned members still recieve email notifications Bug Reports 08/03/2010 2:14 PM
Private Message counts wrong Bug Reports 07/05/2010 1:12 PM
How do I password protect a forum? Version 7/8 Support 07/03/2010 2:01 PM
Allow admins to export forums as HTML Suggestions and Feedback 06/24/2010 9:48 PM
Allow admins to Prune Private Messages Suggestions and Feedback 06/24/2010 9:42 PM
I'm running MySQL version 4.1.22 Version 7/8 Support 06/23/2010 6:40 PM
how do I export an entire forum ad HTML? Version 7/8 Support 06/22/2010 8:15 PM
Bug with "All new posts are moderated" Bug Reports 02/22/2010 12:35 AM
How do I make my boards read-only? How Do I? 07/14/2009 11:52 PM
Emergence - boards offline Version 7/8 Support 04/02/2009 6:23 PM
Folik is over their Private Topic limit. Bug Reports 11/25/2008 10:51 PM
I want this feature!! Suggestions and Feedback 11/24/2008 7:19 PM
How do I set Moderation Queue for an individual user? How Do I? 11/20/2008 7:28 PM
Where is Moderation Queue? How Do I? 11/18/2008 4:27 AM
View Admin Logs How Do I? 10/23/2008 7:59 PM
How do I set new member registrations to be TEXT and hot HTML? How Do I? 10/13/2008 9:12 PM
Displaying Google Search Results How Do I? 05/28/2008 10:19 PM
Unable to install 7.3 .. help! Installation and Upgrade Support 05/08/2008 4:44 PM
Please bring back Thread Copy Suggestions and Feedback 03/16/2008 9:43 PM
I just signed up to be a Gold Member and have a question... Version 7/8 Support 02/28/2008 6:11 PM
Display Name Spoofing Suggestions and Feedback 02/15/2008 4:23 AM
Odd error being generated for one of my users... Version 7/8 Support 01/03/2008 4:43 PM
resolving IP addresses to domain names w/ Webalizer Admin Zone 09/21/2007 1:16 AM
game-master.net - old school Ultima Online free shard Community Spotlight 08/29/2007 4:53 PM
Depreciating UBB.classic Version 7/8 Support 07/19/2007 5:50 PM
New admin notification not useful in it's current form Suggestions and Feedback 07/18/2007 6:32 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)