David, take this as constructive criticism. Threads is clearly positioned - or maybe perceived is better - as the mid-tier product in your lineup.

Classic is the starter package, when your boards, user base, and needs grow, go to Threads.

So the perception is Threads is an upgrade from Classic.

As a very recent Threads convert, my frustration is based on this positioning/perception. This is all I heard when considering moving to Threads - it's an upgrade. There are numerous features Classic has that Threads is missing; along with usability. Of course, Threads has plenty of features over Classic. But based on P/P, Threads should have +90% of Classic plus it's own unique feature set. So my expectations were very high when we went through with the "upgraded license".

This positioning is obvious to me in official Infopop material, on the Classic support boards (e.g. "I'm killing my server, help!" A: "Upgrade to Threads"), and among the complementary sites such as UBBDev and ThreadsDev. I realize you can't manage non-Infopop people acting as proxies for you, but more than anything they are spreading this misconception.

FWIW, YMMV, and all that...........

[]Joe@4x4Wire.com[/] | Beat up '94 Toyota 4WD | 4x4Wire Forums