user #1 is "guest", user #2 will be the first "old" user. This is as expected.

Any deleted users left "gaps", so if you had say:
nora 21
nick 22
joe 23
john 24

IF you deleted at anytime 22 and 23, then from your import user 24 (who is the user after 21) will become user 22.

again, expected and intended behavior.

IT's odd that it's stopping like that, is your host by chance killing the apache process from your import? this could cause that, as the import can be semi hard on the server.



I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!