awwe purging pm's is mean! I'm not sure what kind of community you have, but we run a tech forum so if i where to purge pm's i'd be purging reference data, contact info, server data, design specifications... wow...

IT was discussed and found to be pointless to have it there during cleanup of the code pages (i believe), you can just click the "view profile link" (or hover over it) and it'll tell you the user number in the link itself (you're member "52"). Additionally, from the view user screen there is a link to edit the user in the cp. Having the number shown on the posts when it's already shown numerous times for all of the links (see the popup when you click on a nickname) seemed kind of redundant (as it was already presant).

If you do'nt set the height and width (aka leave the fields blank) in the cpanel the software will show a value of blank, which IE interprets as 0x0; I think 7.1 will have it set to not show any value for height and width if the fields are left blank.

gimme more questions, i am the Gizzy Monster! hehe...

still hyped up on energy drinks...

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!