Originally Posted by jgeoff
I've read the forums of other products - and you have to agree they're often full of (how should I put it...) kinda dumb questions.
i answer all questions hehe... wink

And I agree, the license fee isn't bad at all, its just the initial license, renewals to member area are also quite reasonable.

As for legacy products, support for UBB.C has died, I don't recall if a EOL has been announced for support of UBB.C6.x however. But you can also always find support for all of the UBB products both here and ubbdev (ether of which you'll have me, your friendly neighborhood spamaholic to keep you company hehe)...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!